Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student - Download
Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student - Download
Acquire the combination of performance and dependability with Office Home and Student 2010 Version form Microsoft. This software suite comprises of 2010 versions tools of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote that helps you and your kids to create schoolwork and home projects from multi-page bibliographies to multimedia presentations. It offers Backstage view which replaces the traditional File menu to give you one go-to spot to conveniently save, open and print documents. You can capture ideas and set them apart with video-editing features and dynamic text effects, then easily collaborate with classmates without being face-to-face thanks to Web Apps tools.
Additionally, Office 2010 puts you in control of getting things done according to your schedule from almost anywhere. Now you can easily post your Office documents online and access, share and edit them with Office Web Apps. The results go well beyond expectations with a little inspiration, a lot of creativity and Office Home and Student 2010.
Capture Ideas and Set Them Apart
Enjoy Flexibility - Now you can easily post your Office documents online and access, share and edit them with Office Web Apps. It's an ideal way to extend your Office 2010 experience to the Web.
Work Together - Brainstorm ideas, share notes and work on documents with others simultaneously thanks to the new co-authoring tool in Word, PowerPoint and OneNote.
Find It on New Backstage View - Replaces the traditional File menu to give you one go-to spot to conveniently save, open and print documents. Customize the tab commands to fit your individual needs so you can navigate tasks effortlessly.
Programs You Rely On - Microsoft Office 2010 is an industry standard offering our latest, innovative tools to make your documents richer and more informative.
Enjoy the same great features you know and love with Office and get some new ones when you upgrade to Office 2010.
School fundraisers and neighborhood events come together efficiently when you use Word 2010. Create documents using new photo-editing features, lively text effects, then easily share them online and invite others to collaborate. Get more new features with Word 2010:
- Add impact to your document with new picture-editing tools.
- Better illustrate your ideas with diagrams by turning bullet-point lists into compelling SmartArt graphics.
- Apply new formatting effects to your text such as shadow, bevel, glow and reflection.
- Capture and insert screenshots directly into your document.
- Communicate with ease in many languages with improved translation tools.
Saving for retirement, changing homes, cutting expenses--all are important financial decisions. Excel 2010 offers useful direction with simple templates to help you build budgets and track expenses so you can focus on financial goals. Get more new tools with Excel 2010:
- Highlight data trends by creating data charts in a single cell with new Sparklines.
- Find the right data quickly with new filter enhancement in PivotTable views.
- Analyze data quickly. Highlight specific data with new and improved Conditional Formatting options.
- Display data in a dynamic and interactive way with PivotChart views.
- Spend less time sifting through data--use the new search filter to narrow down pertinent data to display.
Pressed for time on a major assignment? Get ideas down fast with ready-made templates, new photo- and video-editing features and eye-catching transitions all with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. Get more new features including:
- Embed and edit video files directly in your presentation.
- Set videos to fade in and out and apply a variety of video styles and formats.
- Broadcast your presentation online with new Broadcast Slide Show.
- Captivate your audience with new transitions and improved animations.
- Use slide sections to navigate, organize and print your presentation.
Gather a wealth of information and resources all in one spot with OneNote 2010. Post, share and edit notes for group projects online so everyone can work at the same time with real-time updates. Get more new features with OneNote 2010:
- Use quick filing to organize notebooks, ideal when you're working on multiple projects.
- Apply styles and formatting to selected text to another paragraph with the new Format Painter.
- See results as you type with improved Search functionality and view a prioritized list of Search results.
- Easily organize and jump between your notebooks with the improved notebook Navigation Bar.
- Take notes while working in Word, PowerPoint or in Internet Explorer and automatically link them.
- Hard Drive Space: 3 GB
- Operating System: Windows® 7, Vista w/SP1, XP w/SP3 (32-bit only), Server 2008, or Server 2003 R2 w/MSXML 6.0
- Processor Speed: 500 MHz
- RAM: 256 MB (512 MB recommended, 1 GB for advanced features)
- Graphics: 1024x768 display, DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 64+ MB of video memory
- Other: CD-ROM drive, Internet Explorer 7, Silverlight
- Advanced: Windows XP Tablet PC, Windows RMS, microphone, SharePoint Services on Server 2003 SP1 or newer, Office SharePoint Server 2007
All orders ship from Canada
Free and Easy Technical Support
Easy 30-day Return Policy